Friday, December 28, 2012

A New Year's Gift To Everyone Who Stops By

I am still ridiculously excited about my latest novella seeing print and so far, quite a few people have downloaded it.  Since many of us have a long weekend ahead and the weather is rather dicey, it might be nice to have something new to read.  Something that might quicken pulses?  Even better.

So what could be nicer than a free ebook to pass the time?  Visit Smashwords here: The Charm: When Renee Met Caleb to get your free copy.  But hurry!  Once the clock strikes twelve and the  wheel of the year turns over, the offer expires.

Before I sign off, can I ask you for a favor?  If you read and enjoy  the first part of The Charm, please leave a review!

Offering my thanks and wishes for a happy, safe New Year's Eve!      
                                xoxoxo
                                                                                                Faith Boxwood

1 comment:

  1. Faith, I LOVE your site! Simple, clean, easy to navigate for those of us who wouldn't know an internet browser if it crashed into our laps (although mine appears to be trying to tell me SOMETHING today ... >:( but I digress) ... I'm looking forward to reading more from you - now, if I could just figure out where to subscribe ... Ah, there it is, down below!

    ReplyDelete